Superior quality since 1962!
Speedway Express children’s pull wagons have been manufactured for more than 50 years on an Amish Farm in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Each Speedway Express wagon is sturdy well built and will last for generations to come. Our kid’s wagons are handcrafted from the finest hardwoods and manufactured to strict specifications including an adult length large “D” handle for better grip and durability. The side rails on this kid’s wagon are all removable and are made with ash wood, stapled and glued for a stronger bond. The flatbed is made of birch plywood and is double coated with varnish for better water resistance.
Every wagon underframe features a no tilt auto-steering, air tire or flat-free ball bearing wheels, and welded heavy gauge steel framework with bracing welded to the ⅝ inch axle. Speedway Express wagons can handle loads up to 1000 pounds which means your wagon can be used for work or play.
Speedway Wagon benefits:
* Made in the USA – carefully handcrafted
* Built with strong hardwood – withstands heavy use
* Welded heavy gauge steel framework – very little assembly required
* No-tilt Auto Turn Steering – create safe riding for kids
* Ball bearing wheels – rolls effortlessly
* 1000 pound weight capacity – Handles Heavy Loads
* 2 Year limited warranty – creates peace of mind
Other Kid’s Wagon Uses
As with all of of the Speedway Express Wagons, this poly wagon is great for backyard projects. It will help carry the heavy loads around the backyard and has been a choice for pick your own orchards as a wagon to pull through the orchard while picking berries, apples and the like.
Looking for a metal work wagon? Check out our farm and nursery wagons that which are built tough and for the long haul.